Friday, June 6, 2008

Morning Conversation

" Wow, it's grey today."

"Grey nothing, it is cloudy."

"So why are you wearing dark glasses?"

"Habit."

-->
“So what will today bring?”

“Don’t know.”

“Wonder what she is doing now?”

“She's asleep. Remember she works nights”

“Ah, sweet dreams I hope.”

“What about the other one?”

“The one with the great gams?”

“Sure.”

“Smiling I hope.”

“Lucky dude that Greggo.”

“Sure you say that now. What happened 20 some years ago and you are still hot for it.”

“Watch out the traffic is weird again.”

“Must be later than I thought.”

“The air feels better today.”

“Yeah, and the flowers are.... ouch!”

“Sorry about the bump.”

“Can't wait for the email. Maybe I got another gift.”

“Don't get your hopes up. That’s a long way away.”

"Yeah, I know. I just wish..."

"Wish what?"

"You know. If things were..."

"Get over it. It ain't gonna happen."

"Nice jogger."

"You are hopeless."

"Just another life."

No comments: