Saturday, May 12, 2018

1,500


Seems 10 years ago a friend challenged me, to start a blog and be a writer you see. I had drawn and photographed some events of my time, but what did I have for a blog on my mind?
Some have blogs for political soapbox rants, and some have family and friends photos to share while scratching their pants, some post their recipes for something good to eat, and others are looking for love and someone sweet to meet, but I didn’t think I had very much to say, but I found a format and did it anyway.
What will I write, I started to think, and oh this is silly stuff so have another drink. Who would read any of this stuff I thought, but the price was right for the reading you bought.
“A journal” I surmised would be the right view, to write down what I was thinking to present to you. Little did I know how the fates would take place, for the mind to wander and writings become in your face.
While we are bombarded by thoughts and ideas and the words fill our brains, these words are “Just Another Life” a journal to keep me sane.
The subjects even surprise me from time-to-time, without any reason or any rhyme. Some are personal reflections and some are just goobly goo. Faith and God and death and war, dreams and love and things that bore, a resemblance to any conscious plan, became a focused opinion from one man.
Don’t write for approval or reviews, but comments have been thoughtful land some amuse, to continue the ramblings of what would be a conversation, if I had a face-to-face confrontation.
These writings are not for fortune or fame, you have nothing to lose, I have nothing to gain, and if you wish to choice you can make your comments or email me with your thoughts and name and we can discuss the discourse or agreement in a civil manner, your ideas are appreciated as is the banter.
After 10 years and four thousand pages, 800,000 words and some graphics must have a story to tell, might be my self-obituary of one person’s heave and hell, until someone doesn’t want a permanent record of “Just Another Life” and hits delete, but for now read whenever you want and it is all free.
Today I’ll sit at my Underwood, pecking out the letters on the page, trying to make the words have a meaning for another mind to engage, in a thought or reference in their own “Just Another Life”, not meaning to stir up anger or cause any strife, but perhaps a motivation to take care of your surroundings and possibly you might, believe ‘thinking is the best way to travel’.
So until next time boys and girls, I’ll be out in Puppywoods watching the rabbits and the squirrels, having a cold drink on a hot sunny day for this is my world, you may not like it but it don’t cost you nothing so enjoy the ride, Open your mind and take a walk inside.

No comments: