Saturday, June 4, 2016

Outcaste


I’ve become a un-friend.
It seems I am a mean person. I don’t play well with others.
Perhaps I make too much sarcasm for others in the world of social media? Perhaps some take my quips as a personal attack on their values? Perhaps I just ask annoying questions?
Whatever the reason, I’ve become a un-friend.
Could discuss the description of ‘a friend’ but I think I’ve already covered that subject. How do you pick up the title after decades?
So somehow, after many years of reunion, I’ve pissed this person off. My current lifestyle, fashion, or personal observations, real or fabricated, must disturb this person.
What was so amazing about this spiral of disaffection is the person posted the ‘un-friend’ not only to me, but also to many of my other so-called friends. Was this self-validation? Was it necessary to make the announcement more than personal?
Or as this person would probably respond….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuD-7pcjdSk

No comments: