Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost Time

Just finished watching the World Series. The team that won is a fave of a friend who lives close to them. His wife mainly, as I can tell, is a true fan. And after all the cold rain and running in the mud, I'm proud of the fans. Those guys are crazy to pay to sit in those kinds of conditions. 

And I wrote a message to a friends blog about his sexual fixation on trimming the bushes, Why not trim the one in the White House? Yes, Playboy the magazine changed America. It was not a PC magazine, but it did fill a void (so to speak). 

And listening to Beatle covers created in a basement while thinking about a mystery email that just showed up on the PC at work, but not at home. What's with that. I'll have to wait until tomorrow. 

And listening to myself sing backwards. When did the 60's end and the boring world of work begin? Did we forget all of this. Do (you that are parents) enjoy this in your offspring? 

Or have we lost the freedom to have fun. Crazy fun. No regards to the outcome or the reviews. 

Run down that hill and wave your arms. The sunshine will warm your soul.


2 comments:

Art said...

Yo, youse guys don't understand Philly. We boo the GOOD teams, just to keep them honest.

Go Phillies!

Anonymous said...

Somewhere in this rant there may be a hint of a thesis...but I wouldn't know, I'm just the bush trimmer.