Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sioux Me


When things go wrong today, we Sioux each other. Lawyers like it. Courts maintain a busy schedule. Lots of paperwork, footnotes, blah-blah-blah and wasted time to get a decision for the truth that we do not play well together.
If you got money to spend and time to prove your injustice, then have at it. Any ambulance chaser will take your case in hopes of cash reward.
If you don’t get your settlement (emotional or financial) there is always the appeal.
Bills are written and laws are passed for those who have been wronged, yet everyday there are more and more reasons to Sioux each other.
“Your dog crapped on my lawn!” Sioux me. “You wife ran away with another man and took all the joint account cash!” Sioux me. “Your son got my sweet little daughter pregnant!” Sioux me. “My children went to your school and got shot!” Sioux me. “Your website posted my naked post!” You know the call.
If someone cuts you off in traffic or takes your parking space or there are not enough wire carts or your haircut doesn’t turn out as expected or your son drops out of college or the water heater blows up or the cable guy doesn’t show up on time that you are taking off from work or when the paint dries it doesn’t match what you wanted or…
NOTE: No indigenous people were harmed in this post.

No comments: