Saturday, June 9, 2018

Just Another Day


Woke in the dark and stumbled down the hall. Should I stay up and wait for sunshine or lay back down to the British interpretation of the news? I lie back down and await another dream.
A short while later the light is coming up and whoever that woman was interesting. Again the religious trip down the hall and then a yawning fuzzy eyed into the office. Check the windows for awaking critters then decided on coffee or fruit. Click on the lights and sit awaiting the power to show me the way.
Apply dirty laundry for blueberries are to gather, reminded by my little bun this morning. The aches and pains and gases and stretches help get the body to function properly.
The Tummy Temple is still puzzle but I find my way and get back home without being run over by those who don’t pay attention to red lights. It is a reminder of the environment.
The critters are supplied with very expensive grub but they don’t care because it is just a free handout for extended entertainment. It is worth the ticket.
A warm day. A steamy day. A humid day. Not the day that will be conducive to follow projects, as if I need an excuse.
Lunch was a plastic wrapped ‘Italian’ sandwich that was basically a slab of baloney and salami on a spongy bun with a limp piece of green splattered in hot sauce and mustard hoping it will taste better. Even with a bag of potato chips (I won’t advertise the brand) that were too salty and not much more than an addition to the soggy bread, my stomach told me that was not my best choice. I knew that when I purchased it and this is just a reminder of my better judgment.
The sun will set on the front porch and tomorrow will be another day.

No comments: