Friday, May 30, 2008

Changing Time

Stayed up late last night recording a CD for Steve, er, Rusty. Some old tunes of "alternative" music. Even some naughty sons. He'll get a charge out of it.
But I stayed up to the point of the electricity was turned off to get me to go to bed. And the three bottles of wine didn't help.
I did sleep well.
But I woke up at 8 a.m. this morning. 3 hours pass my usual wake up. Hopped on the bike and off I go. (Don't have to be at work until 9, so there is no rush).
I noticed the sun was up and lite the streets and the traffic was much heavier. Different people getting into their mobile machines, children playing in the yards, dogs barking, different sounds and smells.
It's strange how your day can be so different when the time changes.
Got to work safe, though I missed my shower (catch it on the backside) and will try again tomorrow to get back into the rhythm of life.

No comments: