Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Where Is Your Book?



Seems everyone being interviewed on television or radio has written a book. Memoirs, cookbooks, kids books, novels, mysteries, history documentaries, nature photos, fashion, hobbies, personal improvement, graphic comics, instructional manuals, etc.
So where is yours?
You post lots of silly pictures of dogs and cats and drunken friends on social media. You might post instructional hobby photos on Instagram or Pintrest or even record some silly YouTube video.
Where is your book?
Wouldn’t you like to be designated as an author? Sorry, I don’t have time or interest to read every written word to get information or form an opinion.
Maybe your have unusual ideas or maybe even some outstanding graphics. Perhaps your adjustment of words and sentences become poetry or outstanding imagery.  
Writing is an artistry of assembling ideas and trying to communicate with another. A painter does this with a brush and an author does this with type.
So where is my book?
You are reading it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by error,
while I was looking on Bing for something else,
Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for
a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through
it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up
the superb b.

Anonymous said...

I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking
for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to
create such a excellent informative web site.

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am visiting this website dailly
and take fastidious facts from here every day.

Anonymous said...

Very good article. I absolutely appreciate this website.
Continue the good work!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous said...

You have made some good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue
and found most people will go along with your views
on this website.

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long
as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit
from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let
me know if this okay with you. Regards!