Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanx

-->
There is a lot to be thankful for on this Thursday. There are some things not to be thankful for but we’ll talk about that later.
So what are YOU thankful for?
Probably family and friends and the feast of the day and maybe even some adults drinks and hopefully a good football game are the things we will celebrate on this day of over consumption and little pain, if we are lucky.
Me?
I am thankful not to be driving on the highway
I am thankful not to be living in a hotel
I am thankful for the abundance provided by people who immigrate to our country
I am thankful for having the health to pump air in my tires
I am thankful for having a second bike when I get a flat
I am thankful not to be robbed recently
I am thankful for the little critters that entertain me in the yard
I am thankful to not have family crisis
I am thankful not to be going to work
I am thankful to be warm and dry
I am thankful that I have not died yet
I am thankful to know who I am
I am thankful to be manageable crazy
I am thankful it is not raining and gray
I am thankful for a working microwave
I am thankful for not living in a wheelchair
I am thankful for not being run over
I am thankful for lots of paper to draw on
I am thankful to not be shot at
I am thankful I’m not Rusty
I am thankful that Black Friday has no enticement for me
I am thankful I don’t have to do homework
I am thankful that I have enough clean underwear to last through the New Year (well, maybe)
I am thankful not to have a cold
I am thankful to be able to sleep at night
I am thankful not to commute to work
I am thankful that my neighbors leave me alone
I am thankful to be smart enough to know better but dumb enough not to care
I am thankful not to like video games
I am thankful to enjoy riding in the rain
I am thankful to have money in the bank
I am thankful I don’t have to say “Thanx”
Everyday is a new day and the adventure continues.


Gracias!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether
this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You're wonderful! Thanks!