Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tush

The bottom, derriere, hinny, tush, butt.
I've always been fascinated by the female physic. Look, I'm a child of the 50's and that is what we were taught. Movie stars, Playboy bunnies, pin ups, even naughty movies and photos. And always it has been the bosom. That was the key for years. The bigger the breast, the more attention the male gender gave the female gender. It was a standard to strive for.
But in recent years, I've noticed the tush. And there are some whoppers out there. But occasionally I get a glimpse at a small, tight, well rounded tush. Thank you Wrangler.
Unfortunately for me at my age, it is usually on a young lass of high school or college age. Usually a small waf sashaying down the walk. My my, how that works on the male libido.
A healthy tush makes the world go round with a warm smile and a smooth touch.

No comments: